So far the trip has been great…
* Thanks to everyone who helped scrapbook for our beloved Matthew- it means a lot, was very helpful and a lot of fun. We have almost the whole book done. Kay & Bob will appreciate it so much. It truly was a labor of love.
* So far I think I have about 600 pictures plus some Beth took this past year and some Erin took- I think that makes the total around 1000 new pictures. You have to know Lala loves that!
* Delaney was just a dream to be with Thursday, Friday & Saturday. She gives her Lala the biggest hugs and kisses- she even let me sleep in her room! There is never a dull moment and I just love seeing her smile and hearing her laugh. I also love watching her immense love for her mommy and daddy.
* It took Kelsie a little time to warm up to Lala but by tonight I could hold her, play with her, got kisses and hugs and she even let me read to her. She has grown so much and is just the cutest little thing. I know we would be the best of buds if I were here more (guess I’ll have to work on that).
* Kameron had his first football practice tonight- he did so well. I also got to hear him play his instrument and tomorrow night- camping & samores! How much better can that be!
* Sunday we got to celebrate Nicholas and his graduation from high school. We met his girlfriend (the Italian Princess) and their little bunny. It sure appeared everyone had fun at the party. The food was great, everyone in the family (in New York) was there and the cause was very worthwhile. Once again-Congratulations Nick! Sarah & Katie were there to playing with the babies, smiling and giving out hugs. It would good to see everyone.
* Erin Marie was home and left today (sigh). I learned so about scrapbooking, was so thankful for her help and talent. It was good to spend some quality time even though it was short. I hope she is home safe!
* This morning- Kim, Clark, Beth, Erin, Kam, Kels and Lala all went to breakfast. We laughed, we took pictures, we ate- we are family and it felt so good.
So you see- I’m tired but filled with such thankfulness for the family I have and the things I have left to do the rest of this week.