Skip to content
- I finally figured out how to get pictures off my phone…here is one of Kam fishing when he went to Kris’s over Spring Break.
- This last week was my Peace Festival – we had a lot of parents (250-300) but I worked many very late nights by myself which resulted in getting sick. YUCK! I must say- the kids did a great job, we had a good turn out but it just wasn’t the same with out Teresa (my old principal).
- Saturday we had our first salad made from homegrown greens. They were very tasty.
- Our weather has cooled off (NO we didn’t have snow like New York) but we did have our first fire of the season.
- Darian finished this semester of school- heard she made the Dean’s list again! She’s almost there.
- Belated Easter photos: Here is the gang when they were at Kris’s for Easter and Delaney with all her cousins.
- Did you know- Kam broke his foot and Delaney broke her thumb.
- Karen is hoping to get a “social dog” for school from KSDS.