You only live once, so don
Take a minute to enjoy the simple things…
Cross to Bear…
Have not made the movie yet- we are moving JoAnn in so it will be a while but I hope to soon.
* simplfy my life
* reduce clutter
* teach a grief & bereavement class
* see the Grand Canyon
* take more pictures
So did you see the movie? How was it? It looks fantastic! If I had to make a list I’m not sure what would be one it… maybe:
1. Read the classics, even if I don’t understand them… and a few other good ones too.
2. Get more organized is a good one (been working on that one).
3. Go repelling in the rainforest, maybe Costa Rica.
4. See all that Europe has to offer (including Stone Hendge – that’s my one thing I want to see in the world).
5. Seeing the pyramids would be cool too.
6. Buy a house, hopefully in the next year or two.
7. Learn to become fluent in Spanish.
8. Become a really great knitter so I can make cool things.
9. Get a scrapbook layout published, or better yet a book full of my work.
10. Really get to know my camera and become a fantastic photographer.
11. Do really great at my job so we get bought and I make a million.
12. And love, with all my heart and soul.
13. Appreciate what I have, including a wonderful family that loves me and is so giving (I love you all).
14. Give of myself, especially to a child, who is not so fortunate. Help teach them and show them what love is.
15. Collect beauty rocks on the beach, or maybe collect a rock from every place I visit.
16. Get married and have kids someday.
17. Take a hot air ballon ride.
18. Take a real backpacking excursion somewhere… I have the stuff, just not the time.
I guess that’s a pretty good start. I can probably come up with many more. Good thing to think about because you never know when you won’t have tomorrow. We need to live for today.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your Website URL