* Nana & Poppy leave for Kevin’s today- drive safely.
* They captured Shauntay L. Henderson, FBI 10 most wanted in North Kansas City- too close for me.
* Kansas City Royals won their home opener, 7-1 against Boston.
* It was 82 degrees in Kansas City yesterday- WOW!
* Since many are looking for jobs I found this…To please a would-be employer, say ‘thank you’. Most hiring managers say they expect a note of gratitude post interview.
* Are your eyes watering, itching, swollen, your nose running, sneezing? This spring, according to the Web site- Pollen.com, high allergy levels stretch from Washington state to Washington, D.C. In Atlanta, a count of 120 would be extremely high, but yesterday it was 5,768. Take care.
* Lala received a Flat Stanley in the mail- how fun.
* Linda is suffering from severe pain in her left abdomen- she has had several test, is on pain meds and goes in for another test tomorrow- please keep her in your prayers.
* Kris is going to make it out to Kansas City- Judging by this picture, I say she could use a break.
* What’s new with you?