* Laney loves her “boops” – here she is in her Valentine’s outfit.
* Kay, Erin and Karen are all fighting “something” icky- all have been off work, all have been to the doctor, all our on meds but it is a slow recovery.
* Linda’s biopsy came back- all is well- it is not cancerous. She will go on medication to shrink the tumor in her thyroid.
* Sue had her evaluation/review today and she said she “kicked butt”. She is on the down hill slide now!
* Kim is having her leg operated on February 24 so send her a “Get Well Soon” card.
* Kris will be in Kansas City this weekend- can’t wait!
*Mom & Dad are in Myrtle Beach but leave today for Kevin’s- then they go to Billy”s and old friends the Kuens- our parents the travelers!
* Kameron began reading “A Series of Unfortunate Events” The first book is called “The Bad Beginning”.
* No Stanley Cup champion will be crowned, the first time that’s happened since 1919, when the 2-year-old league called off the finals because of a flu epidemic.
* What’s happening in your neck of the woods?