- 24 Oreo cookies
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 3 bricks (8 oz each) 1⁄3-less-fat cream cheese(Neufchâtel), softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature
- 8 oz (scant 1 cup) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 bar (4 oz each) premium whitechocolate
- 1 bar (4 oz each) milk chocolate
- 1 bar (4 oz each) semisweet baking chocolate
- 1. Heat oven to 300°F. Line a 9-in. square baking pan with foil, letting foil extend above pan on opposite sides. Coat with nonstick spray.
2. Crust: Break cookies into food processor; pulse until fine crumbs form. Add butter; pulse to blend. Press firmly over bottom of pan. Freeze until firm.
3. Beat cream cheese, sugar and cornstarch in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until smooth. On low speed, beat in eggs, 1 at a time, just until blended. Stir in sour cream and vanilla. Divide batter into 3 equal portions (about 13⁄4 cups each). Melt each flavor chocolate as inside of wrapper directs. Stir 1 flavor into each portion of batter. Spoon 2 Tbsp white chocolate batter into a ziptop bag, seal and set aside.
4. Pour milk chocolate batter over crust; spread evenly. Spoon on white chocolate batter; gently spread to cover milk chocolate layer. Repeat with semisweet batter. Cut tip off 1 corner of bag; pipe on white chocolate swirls.
5. Bake 45 minutes, or until center still jiggles slightly when shaken. Immediately transfer to a wire rack and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
6. Holding foil, lift cake to cutting board. Cut in 4 rows down, 8 across.
Planning Tip: Refrigerate bars in an airtight container up to 3 days, or freeze up to 1 month (thaw 1 day in refrigerator before serving).