Stuck in PA

080228_clippersnow (29k image)

Well, with very much help from David and Erin (thanks guys), my moving truck is loaded. Dad and I hit the road yesterday, but hit the storm. With a forecast of 1 to 3 inches, we didn’t think it would be that bad. We elected to take RT 81 because they usually maintain the roads. Well, they didn’t. The truck was doing okay because it was so heavy, but my little car was all over the place and I was only going 20 mph. We decided to stop to grab some food at the first exit with a sit down restaurant. 40 min and 12 miles later, we stopped at Cracker Barrel and called Lydia to look up the weather for us. We decided since the warning was until 7AM, it wasn’t worth risking our lives. So, we booked a room at the Holiday Inn. Now, we are about to hit the road again, looks clear out there. However, I’m worried about my drive on Sunday, cause they are calling for more snow out to NH! Oh, winter is fun!


  1. Erin said:

    Well you better get used ot the snow, because I bet you’ll get a lot more of it where you are going! I am going to have to come visit to snowboard (only been once, but loved it). I hope the traveling to NH went well and hope to get a call to hear all about it this week! Love you and we were happy to help! That’s what sisters are for! I miss you being down south already!

    March 3, 2008
  2. Hot mama said:

    Well, you got home to NY because I saw the truck. I hope your drive to NH worked out ok. It was beautiful here. Keep us posted and keep us posted on the job after you get started. I hope you like it and hope you like NH. Pictures would be good because I don’t think anyone has been there. Good luck! Love Nana

    March 3, 2008

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *