These were just too cute not to share. I got these in my e-mail from Ladies Home Journal. You can probably use any peanut butter recipe you want, but I included theirs just in case. Enjoy!
* 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
* 3/4 cup peanut butter
* 1/3 cup granulated sugar
* 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
* 1- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 48 large red M&M candies
* 96 mini semisweet chocolate chips
* Pretzels, broken into 96 1-inch pieces
1. Heat oven to 375 degree F and place rack in center. Grease two baking sheets. In a large mixer bowl beat together butter, peanut butter and sugars on medium speed until light, about 2 minutes. Add egg and extract; beat until combined. Stir in flour, baking soda and salt until a dough forms. Roll into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on prepared sheets.
2. Bake, one sheet at a time, until just set and bottoms are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. For each cookie, immediately place 1 M&M in center for nose, 2 chocolate chips for eyes and 2 pretzel pieces on top for antlers. Transfer cookies on sheets to a wire rack and let cool completely. (Can be made ahead. Store in an airtight container at room temperature, in single layers separated by waxed paper, up to 2 days.)