- 2 ¼ C Mayonnaise
- 1 ¾ C Sour Cream
- 1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- ½ Tbs Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- ¾ C white sugar
- 1/3 C Cider Vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- Mix all ingredients in large container starting with the wet ingredients and stirring in the dry.
- Refrigerate and let rest for a couple hours.
- Save some juice to refresh the next day’s leftovers or to add a little goodness to anything. This is a great base for recipes
- 2 large purple onions diced
- 2 large green bell peppers diced
- 3 Cups shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 5 Cups large pasta shell noodles
Trying this for my 4th of july picnic… it was on Diners, Drive-ins & Dives, looks yummy!