* Birthday Party for the Newest Teenager Katie Marie!
This Sunday, March 6th at 93 Optical Street- 3:00pm- Pizza and Cake will be served.
* Nana & Poppy are back home!
* We had a contest at our school where we had to pick who we thought would win at the Academy Awards. There were 12 categories- I got 10 (someone else got 11 so I lost) but I must say- Yeah Million Dollar Baby! Clint Eastwood, Hilary Swank, and Morgan Freeman plus best picture- Yes!
* Martha Stewart is set for release from federal prison in Alderson, W.Va. next weekend- Go Martha!
* Storm watches and warnings were posted as far north as Maine, and snow coated roads as far south as North Carolina and eastern Kentucky- tell me it isn’t so…it’s suppose to be March/Spring.
* Average life expectancy in the United States rose to a record 77.6 years in 2003 from 77.3 years in 2002, according to the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Women on average still lived longer than men in 2003 — 80.1 years versus 74.8 years.
* Don’t open those e-mail attachments that appear to be from the FBI. They might contain a computer virus. The FBI does not engage in the practice of sending unsolicited e-mails to the public in this manner. I received this in my e-mail and hit DELETE!
* Certain members of the family have dropped off the face of the earth or from this web page anyway- the quality of this page is dependent upon you.