I think I posted this a while back (a few years maybe), but I know a lot has changed and I am trying to make a list of all the things the kids have said over the years that are funny or memorable. I want to put something together with them. I went through the archives and found the orginal post: http://www.kdisanto.com/archives/00000340.html
I figured we could add to it and I thought maybe everyone could pitch in and help me out, especially since I still don’t have any for Kate and Sarah. I also would like approximate ages for when they were said.
Recent additions are obviously:
– Kels and her 3 Junks and “Suck it Up Cupcake”
Ones from before:
– Delaney: her widgies, “Amerham Lincoln”, “Cousin in the Yellow shirt”, and running errands with her mom and thinking it meant she was going to see me and said “But where’s Erin?”
– Kels: “I not evil, I a princess” and what kind of toys for Chirstmas… “Lello”, “I like junk”
– Kam: wanting to go to his “own grass”, “Boy this is a swell mess” (refere4nces Aunt Mim’s house), “No hitin, no kicken and no spitten”.
– Darian: “Quit your bitchin’ Barbie” and the Holly Bibble (Holy Bible)
– Matty: “Sometimes I get into trouble without even trying”, “You are driving me outsane”.
– Nick: “Who Rang My Bell”, the Katie Stick story, “I knew we should have a man with us.”
– Beth: “I love you 2 Lots” and “Dot-Goes” (hotdogs), and the “plumby” fingers from doing dishes
– Erin: suzettes (Black-eyed Susans), beauty rocks, telling my dad to put his mustache back, and telling my parents not to stack the dishes b/c then I’d have to wash both sides, wanting to be a “leaf doctor”