It’s beginning to look a lot like hot chocolate weather…Yummy!
- 1 1/4 cup organic sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together sugar and cocoa powder until most of the lumps are gone.
- Add water and salt and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Bring to a boil and cook for a few minutes, until thickened, continuing to stir frequently.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 5 minutes, then add vanilla extract.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge and enjoy within 2-4 weeks.