David was just offered the Riverhead, Long Island store. It is located on the far eastern side of the isalnd (probably not really close to NYC – which could be better $$ wise). This is a great opportunity for us to move home, but I am just not sure how I feel about living in Long Island.
– It’s probably very expensive.
– It’s not close enough to the city for me to work (which I’m not sure I would want anyway).
– There are no mountians (my favorite).
– No Whole Foods Market (place where I love and shop for organic foods, which also help me with my allergies).
– I obviousely have to move again – I hate moving. It’s costly to. 🙁
– There is no guarantee that I would get a job quickly.
– David would be home and I could eventually go live with him (I would wait until 2005).
– We would be closer to home/family (my mom would be very happy).
– David could have his season Yankee tickets.
– We might be close to beaches (his favorite).
– We would be close to NYC (great food, shows, lots of entertainment).
– He will get a $5,000 raise (which could be negotiable for more).
– My friend Dee lives in Lindenhurst (Long Island), my friend Patty lives in Brooklyn (NYC), and his friend Chad and his wife Theresa live in Jefferson Port (Long Island).
I just don’t know. I am apprehensive to move and I’m not sure how I feel because I love it here, but my gut seems to be telling me YES. I’m not sure though… HELP!!! What do you guys think? He has to tell them in 48 hours.