* There are all new rotating pictures and I am working on birthday pictures (many up). If you don’t like your picture-send me a new one. I’m not sure I’ll get them all up before I leave for Moline but they are coming.
* Kim Farley is going to Kansas City today and then onto Moline with Lala
* The future employment or Erin is looking bright- she’ll post details when they become available.
* Kay C & Bob have poison ivy- Yuck!
* Laney has impetigo- Yuck, Yuck! (She is all better now)
* Lu’s prognosis seemed better by the Doctor than we expected- will know for sure tomorrow.
* Mom is coming home Friday- Yeah!
* Uncle Jim is coming with her so she does not have to drive alone- Yeah, Yeah!
* Kelsie has two new words- “French Fry & bibble”- you will have to ask Kim about these!
* By early 2006- VHS tapes will be hard to find, Walmart, Best Buy, Circuit City and Target will all stop selling them and only carry DVD.
* A jury on Monday found pop superstar Michael Jackson not guilty of all charges in his child-molestation trial. What can you say???