14th Amendment (1868)
Sect. 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States,
and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the
United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State
shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges
or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any
State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without
due process of law, nor deny any person within its jurisdiction
the equal protection of the laws.
* Bush Proposes Second-Class Status for Immigrants
* Bush Endorses Anti-Marriage Constitutional Amendment
* Bush Appoints Affirmative Action Critic and Opponent of Title IX to Head the U.S. Civil Rights
* Bush Approved Record Number of Secret Searches
* Bush Snubs the Nation’s Oldest and Largest Civil Rights Group- the NAACP
* Bush Threatens Medicaid Funding Cuts
* Bush Administration Drops the Ball on Women’s Collegiate Sports
Well I guess all men are created equal unless you are woman, black, immigrant, poor or gay.
Life as we know it could change with Bush appointing a Supreme Court Justice- stand up and fight unless you want to take your changes he will support you? (Ha Ha- they already can take your land if they can make more money on your property!).
Enjoy your independance today anyway!