Skip to content
- Yesterday was 63 degrees. Linda cut down the grasses and cleaned up debris in the yard. Today,first day of spring, 8-15 ” of snow. At the time I am typing this- it is still snowing!
- Found a new restaurant in Kansas City (Kris you are going to love this so come on back now!)- Trezo Mare. Great service, great food, great drink. It is an Italian seafood place with a wood burning grill- it was to die for!
- Here are the drinks we had…
- Whats up with KU?
- If you like to read Dan Brown- his new book, “Lost Symbol” is very good. I just finished it in 2 days. Interestingly, it had a lot to do with the Bible.
- The Carroll’s had a visit from a leprechaun this past week- that little dude did some major rearranging in their home and then left a message that they couldn’t catch him!
- Kameron had a ball game in Cortland- love to hear how it turned out.