I made two different soups this past week for the chilly, rainy days we’ve been having in the Carolinas. So far my breakfasts are still smoothies, but I may start making overnight oats again… need something warm in my belly!
This weeks meal plan includes some of the following:
- BREAKFASTS: Pumpkin Smoothie, Peach Pie Smoothie, Orange Smoothie, Pear Smoothie (a variety this time)
- MID-MORNING SNACK: Hard-boiled eggs or fruit (usually cantaloupe from my CSA or an apple from the orchard)
- LUNCHES: Vietnamese Noodle Bowl (in the cookbook), Winter Green Salad with Honey Apple Cider Vinaigrette, Greek Salads
- SNACKS: Carrot sticks, fruit, nuts, hard-boiled eggs
- DINNERS: Creole Vegetable Soup, Sauteed Bok Choy with Rice, Wheat Pasta and Homemade Pesto, Summer Squash Soup with Coconut Milk
DOWNLOAD THE PDF SPREADSHEET HERE: 21-Day Fix Eating_092615