I worked a lot at the orchard this past week, so many of my lunches were either in pizza or pretzel form. 🙁 Not the best choices but they are what’s there or what’s provided for us. We also get an apple-cider donut in the morning that is very hard to resist. These are not the best choices and I hope to do better in the future. But I still have lots of good healthy items in my list this week.
This weeks meal plan includes some of the following:
- BREAKFASTS: Pumpkin Smoothies, Blueberry Smoothies, and Huevos Rancheros
- MID-MORNING SNACK: Hard-boiled eggs or fruit (hooray apple season)
- LUNCHES: Egg Spinach Salad with my non-bacon dressing
- SNACKS: Carrot sticks, fruit, nuts
- DINNERS: Ceviche, Green Bean Salad and Shrimp, Vitamix Tortilla Soup with black beans
DOWNLOAD THE PDF SPREADSHEET HERE: 21-Day Fix Eating_091215