What a great holiday season everybody had. They even got in some sledding. Thanks Kay for most of the pictures and everyone else who contributed.
- Kay and Delaney went home to unpack and settle in Tuesday.
- Kris and her girls leave Thursday for home- drive safely.
- Wednesday the gang went to see Kameron play ball.
- The college (bound) girls exchanged school sweatshirts.
- All the cousins enjoyed seeing each other.
- The Culvers had a great Christmas together in NC.
- Are you having a good holiday season?
There were lots of hugs shared (wait for post on that!), good conversation, good food, good times. Now we settle in for the start of a New Year. Look forward to lots of tips and recipes for a better, lighter body for many of us… let’s challenge each other to EAT LESS AND MOVE MORE!