Linda and I have been busy putting in new beds and planting/replanting old beds.
New bed in back (covered) and 2 beds inside the fence for herbs and cherry tomatoes. They are huge now.
Still have to put down border (white rocks on first picture). Already put down a border and rock between planeter beds.
This was the area dug up to fix sewer.
The main garden out back- raised bed plus ground for tomatoes, cucumbers and beans. Side beds are metal beds we put in last year and the year before.
These two beds have eggplant, broccoli, 5 types of peppers.
Two beds are for plants that come back-asparagus and strawberries…
We worked on replacing areas with new grass… all up now!
Had 5 cubic yards of dirt delivered. Filled yard and beds one wheel barrel at a time-FUN!
We added/moved flowers in the decorative beds…
All the hostas in the 2nd picture where moved to beds on hillside (not shown) and more flowering plants were added.
Added lights last year and grasses to the area where we had the concrete put down…
Put a planeter where we use to have a bakers rack…
We are now power washing the concrete floor under gazebo and deck so we can recolor concrete(peeling) and restain deck. Our temps are now 94 and higher so it is slow going- one day at a time. Hillside gardens are still a work in progress and we plan to add one more 12 foot bed on top of side hill for flowers. We have the back garden for Matthew (Peace pole has Irish and Italian on it), a side garden full of daisies for Lu and two pots full of coleus for Mama (she taught me how to pinch off the tops when I was young and visited).