If you are like me and eating LOTS of salad, it’s nice to have multiple dressing to keep it different. Here’s one from The Pioneer Woman (she has great recipes and a new show and FoodTV). Several of us are trying to get fit and several trying to stay fit- let’s support each other with what we cook that works, taste good and is good for us (and the occasional indulgence as well!)
- ¾ cups Olive Oil Or Canola Oil
- Juice Of 2 Lemons
- 4 Tablespoons Grated Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ teaspoons Salt, More To Taste
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- ¼ teaspoons Sugar (instead of sugar try Agave nectar)
- Dash Of Paprika
- 1 clove Garlic – Peeled And Left Whole
Place all ingredients into a jar. Shake it up and store in the fridge at least 24 hours before serving.
Serve on your favorite green salads. Also works well on pasta salad.