These are the recipes from the new class. The dip & salad are not made in a crock pot but this whole meal was excellent. I thought the onion pudding was going to be something I did not like- it was wonderful! I will be taking a class on salads June 6 with Ann. These are things I learned:
- Never put an onion in the refrigerator- it makes it bitter, leave it on the counter
- Rinse pasta in HOT water (not cold) to wash the starch off- then sauce will stick
- It is not necessary to cook pasta in SALT water
- When an avocado is ripe- put it in the refrigerator to stop the ripening process
- Never put cheese in plastic- it makes it spoil, wrap in wax paper
- Block cheese is all cheese, pre shredded cheese is filled with additives- shred your own (also cheeper)
This classes are so good- Ann is knowledgeable and funny, the food is great and it is intimate (12 people) and enjoyable. I am signed up for 3 more.