Last year I turned 50 and made a goal to lose 50 pounds in each of the next three years. I did not hit the mark in year one but I made good gains (-30), more importantly, I started. This year we move forward for 50 again. I decided I wanted to add a few goals:
- Make more meals at home using the spices, tools and cookbooks I already own
- Continue to exercise every day (treadmill is back in the house)
- Get more sleep
- Get back into Yoga
- Be more creative (journal, photography, knit, scrapbook)
- Read more
- Reconnect with my faith
- Have more fun
- Get back to handwritten messages instead of e-mail or blogs (cards, letters, postcards)
- Learn what is mine to do in the world – and, more importantly – what is NOT mine to do.
What goals have you set for yourself?